Remember the good ole' fashioned Grass Heads!? Now check out the 21st century version with these Herb Heads: an edible, educational, and sustainable activity that will keep kids away from the screen, and nurturing their very own living garden.
Take the insert out of the flower pot and add some bright & colourful patterns or draw what you're going to grow!
Get ready for some homegrown crunchy carrots!
This kit includes:
- Flower Pot
- Peat Pellet
- 4 washable markers
- Herb Seeds
- Themed stickers
- Remove the paper from your flower pot and decorate it with your own design. After you're done put the paper back in.
- Decorate your flower pot using the googly eyes, stickers, and marker.
- Put the soil pellet at the bottom of the pot with the seeds and add a small amount of water. Wait for the soil to expand. Keep adding water until the soil is completely soaked. (You can add soil from your garden too!)
- Place your pot in a sunny spot on your window sill and watch it grow.
- Water a small amount every 2 days.
- Have fun!